Access Google Calendar by creating a shortcut. To do this, follow these 7 easy steps.
- If you have more than one Google account, make sure you are signed into the right one.
- Go to https://calendar.google.com/ and on the top right click on the 3 dots (below the x)
- Click on “More Tools”
- Click “Create Shortcut”
- Check over the settings and click “Create”
- Head over to your launcher and find the Google Calendar Shortcut
- Don’t forget to pin it to your shelf for easy access by right clicking and selecting “Pin To Shelf”
You have now created a shortcut for your Google Calendar! No more excuses or frustrations!