Access Google Calendar by creating a shortcut. To do this, follow these 7 easy steps.
- If you have more than one Google account, make sure you are signed into the right one.
- Go to https://calendar.google.com/ and on the top right click on the 3 dots (below the x)
- Click on “More Tools”
- Click “Create Shortcut”
- Check over the settings and click “Create”
- Head over to your launcher and find the Google Calendar Shortcut
- Don’t forget to pin it to your shelf for easy access by right clicking and selecting “Pin To Shelf”
You have now created a shortcut for your Google Calendar! No more excuses or frustrations!
Items needed: 2 microfiber cloths, dish soap and a small flat screwdriver
- Start by placing your device upside down on top of the microfiber cloth so your screen doesn’t get damaged.
- Insert the small flat screwdriver on the base where it’s sealed on and start pulling upwards.
- Slowly insert the screwdriver all around the PopSocket lifing upwards so the seal becomes loose. (don’t apply much pressure and be extra careful)
- Once the socket is off, apply some water and dish soap to the other microfiber cloth
- Keep wiping in a circular motion until all the adhesive comes off and the back looks nice and clean again
There you have it, done with no damage and it can now be transfered to your new device! claps
PS: Don’t forget when you remove your PopSocket to place it on your new device within at least 15 minutes so the gel doesn’t stand a chance to dry out!