For the Ones That Just Can’t Take it Anymore
You’re probably wondering… what is this thing? Yup, I thought the same thing when I first saw it. I was searching for ways to relax and relieve stress or whatever. That’s when this thing popped up.
It’s a fidget cube hand toy and it’s designed to help ease some of your problems away. Are you wondering if this thing works? Indeed it does. How do you know if this thing is for you? If you answer yes to some or all of these, then this gadget could be the answer for you.
Do you struggle with anxiety, stress and tension, ADHD, ADD or autism? Are you trying to quit smoking? Or suffer from long computer days? Do you have bad habits like fidgeting, chewing your fingernails, or who knows what else?
This gadget is perfect because it has 12 types of surfaces to play with. Each side will help you with your mood and hopefully make you feel better –
- Ridged Gears – this side has three gears that can be rolled back and forth
- Spinning Disk – can be clicked or rotated
- Game controller experience- four buttons that mimics a gaming controller
- Gel Ball – a soft silicone ball. Push it, pinch it, press it, swing it
- Switch – on and off switch to hear the switch rhythm without wasting electricity
- Joystick – Gaming joystick with a 360 degree rotation
- Clicker button – sounds just like you’re pressing a ball point pen. Click click click.
- Finger massager – soft and flat to help blood circulation and a nice massage feeling
- Smooth Worry Stone – to rub your fingers to the almighty repeatedly
- Sliders – three sliders to slide back and forth
- Smiling Face Minions – three cute little faces to help your anger. Don’t pinch too hard!
- Lanyard – to be hung anywhere to prevent the cube from going MIA
Can be used at home, school or in the office.
If you are looking for some relief to help you relax or to help you focus, maybe keep your hands busy, this thing is ideal. When you’re in this position you need to change your mindset, you need to focus on other things. This gadget helps you focus your problem on something else. All it takes is just two minutes of playing – that’s it. That’s all it takes and your mood or distraction starts to improve. If you’re trying to quit the cigs this could be a good tool to whip out when you get that nasty craving. It’s almost like gum, but with no sugar 😉 If you are a fingernail biter this could also be good for you. No biting, just thumb beating.
This colorful gadget is safe from silicone, and it’s also eco-friendly.
My review: AWESOME FIDGET TOY!! I’m very grateful for this gadget. Who isn’t stressed or anxious especially in these Covid days? Stinky ol’ stress can pile up if you let it. You’ve got to do something to get it out. I use the computer a lot these days and it’s stressful and tiring. When I start to feel a little sleepy, I wet my face and grab my headphones and this gadget for a quick session to click away to the beat. It’s pretty good stuff. I’m telling you, it really does release stored-up energy. When I’m not using it, I think it looks pretty cute from afar, so it makes a great decor. It’s a high quality product and it passes the drop test for me, three separate times, with no chips or cracks. That’s excellent because that means this product is durable and can handle a few drops here and there. Don’t be too rough with it, though, play with it with tender thoughts in mind or expect it to break. If you need to be in a room where you have to be quiet, just give those emoji heads a few pinches so you can remain silent. I like to carry this toy around with me, and since it doesn’t fit in my pocket I put it in a cute little drawstring bag to prevent it from damage.
All in all, it’s a pleasing experience for once. Isn’t it great when a gadget does what it’s supposed to do?! Everything on this one is perfect. It feels good when pressed or pinched 🙂
I laugh life off with the help of this thing 🙂
With this cube by your side – everything is going to be okay!